Maps, Directions, and Parking
Navigating the Crescent City
Attending Loyola means being in the heart of New Orleans. Our campus is located in the historic Uptown neighborhood near some of the most classic and delicious restaurants in the city, and is just across the street from majestic Audubon Park. Here's everything you need to know about visiting our campus.
It’s important to make your hotel reservations as early as possible because New Orleans is a popular destination for tourists and conventions. We are pleased to recommend the following establishments for their good reputation and proximity to campus.
Book your hotel through our online portal for discounted rates.
Loyola University New Orleans
6363 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70118
Interstate 10, Traveling East + West
- Follow interstate signs toward the Central Business District
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs that merge to Highway 90 Westbank/Superdome/Claiborne Ave.
- After merging on Highway 90, get in the right lane and exit at St. Charles Ave./Carondelet St.
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto St. Charles Avenue
- You will drive down St. Charles Avenue for four miles.
- Loyola University New Orleans will be to your right (you will see the statue of Jesus and the LOYOLA letters on the lawn).
Navigation: Loyola University New Orleans is located at 29°56°3N, -90°7°19W (29.9341396, -90.121721)
Loyola’s campus offers free parking in the Marquette Horseshoe (on St. Charles Avenue) for visitors. If you are visiting for one of our open houses, you may park in either the West Road or Freret Street Parking Garage on the day of the event. For questions about parking, contact Parking Services at (504) 865-3000.