Services + Benefits
All Loyola graduates are eligible for the many services and benefits the Alumni Association offers:
Need a special hotel to stay at when visiting New Orleans? Experience an era of elegance and grandeur! Request the Loyola University New Orleans Alumni Preferred Rate* at the following hotels:
- The Hotel Modern New Orleans - 936 Saint Charles Avenue, Special offer of 20% off their best available rates for alumni! To reserve your room, call 504-962-0900 and ask for the Loyola rate.
- Le Pavillon Hotel - 833 Poydras Street
- Omni Royal Crescent Hotel - 535 Gravier Street** - To reserve your room, call 1.888.444.6664 or enter the Loyola University New Orleans Corporate Code: 45155889216
- Roosevelt Hotel - 123 Baronne Street
- Sheraton Four Points - 541 Bourbon Street. To reserve a room, contact Tiffany Kilbourne, Sales Manager, at 504-648-2326.
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans - 701 Convention Center Blvd., 504-681-1050
- Hotel Monteleone - 214 Royal Street, 504-523-3341
- Marriott Hotels in New Orleans Area - To reserve your room, call 888.236.2427 and ask for the Loyola University Corporate Rate, or reserve a room online by entering LY3 into the corporate / promotional code box at Marriott.com.
*Rates are per room, per night, based on availability.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Life and Health Insurance
Serving You Throughout Your Life
Loyola University New Orleans Alumni Association’s commitment to you extends far beyond Class Reunions and Homecoming. This is why you have the advantage of exclusive alumni-only discounts for life, health, long term care, auto and home insurance through Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC, and well-known providers. To learn more and enroll, visit www.alumniplans.com/loyno or call 1-888-560-ALUM (2586).
The Office of Student Records provides transcripts and replacement diplomas for graduates. Student records offers several ways to order a transcript, including by online, by mail, fax, or in person. To inquire about replacement diplomas, contact Susan Brunson, email@example.com
The Wolf, the yearbook of Loyola University, has been published since 1924. The yearbooks contain invaluable information about student life, classes, and faculty. The Wolf Yearbooks were digitized by the LYRASIS Mass Digitization Collaborative with funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. View The Wolf Yearbooks online »
Loan Repayment for College Tuition
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid provides tools and resources to help graduates understand the loan repayment process. Visit http://www.loyno.edu/financialaid/alumni to learn more information.
Borrowing Privileges at the Monroe Library
The Monroe Library extends borrowing privileges to Loyola alumni.
The Whelan Center offers discounted rates to Loyola Alumni.
Purchase maroon and gold Loyola apparel and gear online at our bookstore.
Arts + Entertainment
Purchase tickets for upcoming events and performances through the Loyola Box Office.
University Sports Complex
The Loyola Intercollegiate Athletics & Wellness Department offers discounted sports complex memberships to Loyola Alumni. To purchase a membership, contact the sports complex directly at 504-864-7539.
- New Alumni Individual (3 years after graduation); $210 Annually
- Alumni Individual; $315 Annually*
Need to Rent a car? Relax and let Loyola guide you in the right direction. All of the following companies offer several convenient locations in the New Orleans metro area.
On-Campus Discount for Events
Need a venue for an event? Loyola alumni, faculty, and staff all receive a 25% discunt on event services on campus. Learn more.
Loyola graduates can join the Dell Purchase Program and receive up to 30% off all Dell PCs, electronics, and accessories. Register here.