Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for full-time undergraduate students
|Annual Expense Items||Off Campus||Resident|
|Tuition & University Fees||$45,030||$45,030|
|Residence Hall Room||n/a||$8,170|
Note: The expenses above represent the estimated cost of attendance for full-time undergraduate study at Loyola for the 2022-2023 academic year. There will also be additional expenses for books, supplies, travel to Loyola, and other miscellaneous or personal expenses.
- Represents two 12-21 credit hour semesters. Part-time rates are $1,172 per credit hour.
- Based on the average cost of a room (double occupancy) in Buddig or Biever Hall.
- Represents the cost of the 9 Meals per Week plan.
- Incoming Freshman: Please plan to add an additional one-time fee of $250 for orientation.
- Lab fees for disposable materials not included.
Tuition and fees for online programs
All online students are charged by the credit hour. The number of credits you enroll for each semester will determine your tuition charges.
Need a hand?
Have a question or need assistance navigating your expenses? We're here to help you along the rest of the way with the following resources:
Net Price Calculator
We work with students like you to make your cost of attending as affordable as possible. Our net price calculator will give you a helpful approximation of what you might receive in aid—and thus what you can expect to pay for your first year.
Connect with a Counselor
This process might seem complicated or be intimidating at times. Loyola’s financial aid counselors are always here to help. Contact the office with the information below or reach out to your assigned counselor.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org