Join more than 1,000+ graduate students who are seeking more and living deeper while continuing their education through our prominent programs.
Still deciding? Request information to explore program options and find what's right for you.
How to join the Wolf Pack
Applying to our graduate program is simple. To get started, follow these three easy steps:
- Select and review your program offerings.
- On-campus program applicants should use the Graduate Programs Application.
- Online program applicants should use the Online Programs Application.
- Please make sure to submit the application.
- Dual degree seeking applicants are required to submit separate applications for each degree.
- Make sure all your official transcripts have been submitted - if you attended more than one institution, be sure to request official from each school.
- Take the GRE or GMAT (if required) and send in all scores.
- Request your letters of recommendations.
- Update your resume and write your personal statement.
- If you are applying to the School of Music, review the College of Music & Media audition requirements.
You can check your application status anytime. Keep in touch with the graduate admissions office and let us know about changes in your academic profile. Be patient, once your file is complete it is forwarded to your program for review. Once a decision is rendered by the department, admission decisions are released electronically.
Does your field demand continuing education? Are you looking for a program to boost your professional credentials? Loyola offers both credit and non-credit certificate programs to get you there. Explore and apply to certificate programs that will help take you to the next step in your career.