Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
The Department of Student Life and Ministry is excited to announce the availability of Jazzy Passes! These passes can be used over one 24 hour period on an RTA bus or streetcar. These passes are intended for students in need and not for recreational purposes. Please be advised these passes are short term solutions for those in need. Face covers and social distancing is required at all times when utilizing any RTA services. If you would like to request a Jazzy Pass, please fill out the HowlConnect form below. Once you have filled out the form, you will be contacted within two business days to let you know if your request has been approved or not. If you are a student who needs long-term assistance, please contact Mr. Daniel Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Stacy Lewis-Goins, email@example.com.
Download the GoMobile App to plan your trip and get real-time information!
- See when the next bus or streetcar will arrive in real-time, both as a listed time and visually on a map
- See which stop is nearest to you
- Purchase every type of RTA fare for bus, streetcar, and/or ferry
- Purchase Integrated Passes, good for all modes of transit
- Store fares for up to 12 months in your Ticket Wallet
- Use multiple single-ride tickets at once
- Scan the QR code of all fares using onboard scanners
- See if a route has a delay or detour and sign up for customer alerts with an RTA account
- Plan any trip using the RTA Trip Planner
Loyola’s shuttle service is sponsored by the Loyola University Police Department and service is available at no additional cost to students, staff, and faculty with your campus ID card. Service options include:
On Demand Service (ODS)
Services Main Campus, Broadway Campus, and The Alder Hotel
Hours: Monday-Friday 6 am – 11 pm and Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
1901 Tchoupitoulas St.
Store Hours: 7 am – 8:30 pm
4500 Tchoupitoulas St.
Store Hours: 7 am – 10 pm
5400 Tchoupitoulas St.
Store Hours: 6 am – 11 pm
Whole Foods Market
5600 Magazine St.
Store Hours: 8 am – 9 pm
Other Locations within designated areas.
Loyola partners with a local shuttle company to assist in getting you to the airport when traveling home or out of town. The airport shuttle is reliable, timely, and takes the stress out of trying to find a ride to the airport. Book your shuttle today!
Semester Break Shuttle Request Form is available until 5 p.m. on November 17. Requests will be filled first-come, first-serve. Submit your request by using this form: https://forms.gle/