Loyola Dining Services provides nutritious meals at several campus locations.
Meal plans are built to provide students healthy food as well as the flexibility to grab a bite on the go. Loyola Dining Services allows even greater flexibility and value to student meal plans by allowing Loyola students to use their meal plan and Iggy Bucks at many dining locations near campus.
Meal Plan Requirement
Currently, first-year and sophomore students living on campus must carry one of the standard meal plans. Upperclass students (Junior standing and above) living on campus must a meal plan and may choose between any of the standard or upper class meal plans. Commuter students are also required to have a meal plan and have the option to choose from any meal plan or Wolf Buck increments.
Each meal plan includes a combination of meals and bucks, which we’ve defined below. Choose the meal plan that best fits your dining style. For example, if you plan to eat in the Orleans Room for most meals (hello, Catfish Friday!), then you’ll want more Weekly or Flex Meals. If you want more flexibility to eat at different dining locations or grab snacks throughout the day, then choose a meal plan with more Wolf Bucks or Iggy Bucks.
- Weekly Meals: A set number of meals from the Orleans Room (or O.R. To Go) that refresh each week. Meals refresh each Sunday and any unused meals expire on Saturday. Good for students who like to keep a regular schedule.
- Flex Meals: Meals from the Orleans Room (or O.R. To Go) that can be used at any point over the course of the semester. These meals are loaded at the beginning of each semester and expire when the semester ends. Good for students who need more flexibility from week to week.
- Wolf Bucks: Dining dollars that can be used at all dining locations on Loyola’s campus. The dining dollars roll over from the fall semester to the spring semester. Wolf Bucks expire when the spring semester ends. Good for snacks and other essential items.
- Iggy Bucks: Dining dollars that can be used at specific off campus locations. Good for off-campus meals and snacks. Any restaurant in the 70118 area code that accepts GrubHub will accept Iggy Deaux.
Standard Meal Plans
Open to all students.
- Maroon and Gold: 12 weekly meals and $660 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $2782 per semester.
- Combo 5 Flex: 5 weekly meals, 75 flex meals, $660 in Wolf Bucks and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $2819 per semester.
- Combo 9: 9 weekly meals, 75 flex meals, $600 in Wolf Bucks, and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $3138 per semester.
- Plan 18: 18 weekly meals, and $125 in Wolf Bucks, and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $3469 per semester.
Upper Class Meal Plans
Please note: Upperclassmen (Juniors and Seniors) can select from the standard meal plans and the Upper Class meal plans.
- 50 Block: 50 flex meals and $500 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $1160 per semester.
- Combo 5: 5 weekly meals and $500 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $1420 per semester.
- 750 Wolf Bucks Plan: $750 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $750 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
- 1000 Wolf Bucks Plan: $1000 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $1000 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
- 1500 Wolf Bucks Plan: $1500 in Wolf Bucks at a cost of $1500 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
Commuter Meal Plans
Please note: All commuter students are required to carry a meal plan.
- 250 Wolf Bucks Plan: $250 Wolf Bucks at a cost of $250 per semester. This is the minimum plan commuter students need to carry to meet the requirement.
- Commuter Plan: 3 weekly meals and $250 Wolf Bucks at a cost of $900 per semester.
- Add Wolf Bucks
- Purchase a meal plan
- Change My Meal Plan (Change period for fall meal plans is through August 2 and the 1st two weeks of the semester only. Spring plan changes are for the first two weeks of the semester only.)
Wolf Bucks & Meal Plans for Faculty and Staff
Faculty/Staff Dining Information
You can sign up for a block meal plan that can be used throughout the academic year, or you can pay $9.96 at the door for a single meal. The Freret Room accepts all forms of payment (cash, credit/debit, and Wolf Bucks). The meal plan form is also linked in SSO—look for the red dining button titled “Meal Plans & Wolf Bucks for Faculty/Staff.”
Faculty and Staff Meal Plans:
- 10 meals for $79.75
- 30 meals for $212.75
- 50 meals for $343.75