Online Undergraduate Students
To apply to an online undergraduate program:
- Complete the free online application.
- Submit your transcripts.
- Review the requirements for transfer and first-year applicants below.
If you have any questions along the way, please call (504) 577-2855 or email email@example.com to speak with one of our dedicated enrollment specialists who can walk you through the admissions process.
If you have earned no post-secondary college credit you will be required to submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts or GED. Application decisions can be made based on unofficial transcripts; however, official transcripts are required before acceptance is official.
If you have previously attended college you will be required to submit the following:
- Official transcripts from every postsecondary institution attended. Application decisions can be made based on unofficial transcripts; however, official transcripts are required before acceptance is official.
- If you have fewer than 12 semester credit hours, you must also provide your official high school transcript or GED.
We strive to ensure you receive credit for your previously earned courses. After you complete the application, we’ll evaluate your courses to see how many of your credits are eligible for a credit transfer. We can accept up to 90 credits, with at least 25% of credit hours required to be earned at Loyola. At least 50% of the credit hours in the major courses must be earned through instruction offered by Loyola.
Official transcripts can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Transcript Processing Center
ATTN: Loyola University new Orleans
8300 Norman Center Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
Pleases Note: All paper transcripts received by mail must be in the original sealed, unopened envelope from the institution where the coursework was completed for the transcript to be considered official. Electronic transcripts are considered official if sent directly from the institution or transcript service (e.g., National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, Scrip-Safe).