Master of Business Administration (Online)
Earn a prestigious online MBA at an accelerated pace.
A Loyola MBA degree is a launch pad that can lead you to a more successful, meaningful career, and now we’re bringing the prestige of the Loyola MBA online. The online MBA degree at Loyola University New Orleans is designed for motivated professionals who want to take their careers to the next level while benefiting from the flexibility of online learning.
Additional Dual Degree Options:
Auto [Expedited] Admit Requirements
- Loyola business majors with a 3.0 GPA or higher and submission of a resume will be auto admitted. Students will be required to submit a personal statement and 2 recommendations before enrolling in courses.
- Loyola non-business majors with a 3.0 GPA or higher and submission of a resume can be admitted (additional requirement will include completing the MBA Math Primer). Students will be required to submit a personal statement and 2 recommendations before enrolling in courses.
To apply as an auto admit, submit one of the following applications:
Online MBA Curriculum
Flexible online courses taught by experts.
Offering flexible scheduling, our online MBA program suits all types of learners. Students who want to advance their careers quickly may take courses at an accelerated pace with our 7-week and 8-week terms. Working professionals and students with other commitments can take advantage of part-time options, completing six or fewer credit hours each term.
In addition to learning real-world business skills you can immediately apply at work, you can also specialize your online MBA degree by taking elective courses in high-demand areas, so that when you graduate, you’re poised to build the career you’ve always wanted. For example, the MBA program offers a concentration in Finance that features electives in topics such as investment management and financial statement analysis, enabling students to make strategic decisions based on real financial data and to develop strategies for organizational success with financial impact goals. Online MBA graduates are prepared to start or accelerate careers as financial analysts, consultants, or entrepreneurs.
Master of Business Administration
Loyola’s online MBA degree consists of 40 credit hours, which includes:
- 24 hours of MBA Core courses
- 12 hours of elective courses
- 4 hours of immersion week courses (each immersion week is 1 credit hour)
Check out the University Bulletin to view further curriculum information and download a degree worksheet for the online MBA program.
What can you do with an online MBA?
Discover your full potential.
Loyola’s 100% online MBA program will prepare you to thrive in the workforce in a wide range of careers, including:
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Manager
- Investment Fund Manager
- Nonprofit Director
- Health Services Manager
- Operations Manager
- Account Executive
- Business Consultant
ranked among the nation’s Best Business Schools.
— The Princeton Review, 2018