Loyola Loyal Day
The university's annual day of giving will take place Wednesday, March 20, 2024, through Thursday, March 21, 2024, from noon to noon. Loyola Loyal Day gives alumni, parents, and friends across the country an opportunity to celebrate and support our mission of providing a premier Jesuit education in New Orleans' culture of creativity.
Leading with Loyalty
Will you consider joining a special group of Loyola friends in leading the way?
Would you enjoy a limited-edition Loyola object of beauty, created with cutting-edge technology by a Loyola alumna and her team?
Last year, a group of generous lead donors pooled together leadership gifts to create a Challenge Gift of $250,000, which was unlocked when our goal of 824 donors was reached. Leadership gifts designated for Loyola Loyal Day made before March 1st count towards the Loyola Loyal Day challenge gift. These gifts energize the Loyola community on Loyola Loyal Day. If you would like to discuss a leadership gift please book a meeting with a member of Loyola's Development team today!
To show our appreciation this year, leadership donors will be thanked with a Loyola wine stopper made with titanium and donated by Trustee Nancy Hairston.
How to be an Advocate
- Make a gift on Loyola Loyal Day March 20-21.
- Create your advocate profile on GiveCampus and track your impact!
- Once logged in, go Loyola's page or search for Loyola on GiveCampus
- Upload your personal plea video to inspire others to give.
- Make a matching or challenge gift.
- Use our social graphics and share why you are #LoyolaLoyal. Stay tuned for updated graphics for Loyola Loyal Day 2024!
Loyola Loyal Day 2023 - Recap
On Loyola Loyal Day, 941 donors came together to far surpass our goal of 824 donors. Your generosity unlocked a challenge gift of $250,000, bringing the total raised during Loyola Loyal Day to $386,050!
Advocates were tremendously helpful in sharing the message about Loyola Loyal Day and inspiring others to contribute. Curt Howard '83 led the way for our alumni board with this epic Loyola Loyal video. These advocates went above and beyond.
- Mary Musso '96 generated 33 clicks and 14 gifts, totaling $1,329
- Jesse Zabal generated 68 clicks and six gifts, totaling $900
- Shannon Donaldson '14 generated 17 clicks and 6 gifts, totaling $315
- Stephanie Stokes generated 11 clicks and four gifts, totaling $143
- Bea Forlano '04 challenged classes 2001-2004 and donated $12,500
- Class of 2023 - 117 donors and $3,730 raised
- Class of 2003 - 25 donors and $2,804 raised
- Class of 2004 - 24 donors and $4,454 raised
Donors from 41 different states gave on Loyola Loyal Day. See our donor map here.
- Louisiana - 502
- Texas - 79
- Florida - 65
- Women’s Swimming - 24 donors and $2,849 raised
- Women’s Basketball - 21 donors and $2,271 raised
- Women’s Volleyball - 21 donors and $1,707 raised
Social Graphics - add to your social media!