Loyola Flu Shot Fair – Broadway Campus
Broadway Activities Center (BAC)
Loyola Broadway Campus
The CDC recommends annual flu vaccination for everyone 6 months of age and older. Getting your flu shot helps prevent serious illness and hospitalization. Get your flu shot on campus during one of our upcoming Flu Shot Fairs, open to students, faculty, and staff!
Flu Shot Fair Dates:
- October 5 and 6 – Octavia Room, 12 – 2 p.m.
- October 12 and 13 – BAC on the Broadway campus, 12 – 2 p.m.
- October 18 and 19 – Audubon Room, 12 – 2 p.m.
Save Time and Pre-Register:
- Log into the Loyola public health portal
- Complete the 4 consents under “Consents and Required Forms”
- Complete the “Flu Vaccine Questionnaire” under Vaccine Consents.
- Add your health insurance information under the Insurance tab and upload pictures of your card (front and back). The insurance tab can be found on the main menu.