Alumni Association Graduation Award
This award is offered to Loyola University New Orleans graduating seniors. A $1,000 award will be granted to one graduating senior from each of the following colleges—College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Law, College of Nursing and Health, College of Music and Media, and City College.
The award will be applied toward the recipients' spring tuition expenses and will be toward tuition only. Funds must be returned if recipients do not complete their graduation requirements.
Applications for the 2023-2024 Alumni Graduation Award are due at midnight on Sunday, November 5, 2023.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Candidate must be a currently enrolled full-time LOYNO student.
- Candidate must have successfully applied for graduation during the current academic year or be classified as a senior.
- Candidate will be judged upon academic record and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidate must demonstrate financial need.
Preference will be given to applicants who can display the following:
- community civic service, and
- campus leadership and/or involvement
Please note that financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid Office, is considered for this award. By applying, each applicant agrees to have her/his financial need evaluated.
View the application scoring rubric below.
Congratulations, 2022-2023 Award Recipients!
- College of Arts and Sciences — Robert Schuh
- College of Arts and Sciences — Riley Marelli
- College of Law — Amelie Zimmer
- College of Music and Media — Destiny Sanders
- College of Business — Sydney Rockwell
- College of Nursing and Health — Elizabeth Carter
Donations to the Alumni Graduation Award can be made here.
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 861-5454 or e-mail email@example.com.