Loyola at a Glance
- Enrollment: 4,422 (total): 3,188 undergraduates; 587 graduate students; 82 Doctoral students; 527 law students; and 38 continuing education students
- Faculty: 91 percent of full-time faculty holds highest degree.
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 11:2
- Degree Programs: 74 undergraduate programs and 19 graduate and professional programs
- 50+ Study Abroad Countries: Belgium, Brazil, China, Ecuador, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, U.K., and more.
- Campus: 24 acres on historic oak-lined St. Charles Avenue in Uptown New Orleans; directly across from Audubon Park and Audubon Zoo, with expansive green space and lagoons, golf course, tennis courts and riding stables; 20 minutes from the French Quarter and downtown New Orleans
U.S. News & World Report 'Best Colleges'
#4 in the region for diversity
#10 "Best Regional Universities of the South"
#12 "Best Value" in the South
#42 Best Online Nursing Programs
The Princeton Review's 'Best Colleges'
#9 Lots of Race/Class Interaction
#1 Town-Gown Relations are Great
Best 384 Colleges
- 32% male/68% female
- Ethnic minorities represent 47% of all freshmen
- 35% male/65% female
- Ethnic minorities represent 50% of all undergraduates
- 22% male; 78% female
- Ethnic minorities represent 40% of student body
New Orleans, the place to be
- #2 Best city in the U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure readers' survey
- #1 Best food city in America according to Thrillist
- #11 Best quality of life by The Princeton Review
- Top 20 Friendliest City in America by Travel + Leisure
- #7 Most inspiring city in the World by GOOD Magazine
- #1 Brainpower city in the U.S. according to Forbes
- #7 Best colleges for veterans in the region by The Princeton Review
You're the best investment
- About 90% of freshmen receive some form of financial aid.
- Annual tuition and fees (2018-2019): $40,592; room and board: $13,548
- 85% of graduates are employed, or enrolled in graduate school or engaged in service or a fellowship within 6 months of graduation