Alumni Board Application Deadline
The Loyola University New Orleans Alumni Association is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Board of Directors and the Young Alumni Pack Board between now and midnight on Sunday, May 31, 2020. Members of the Alumni Assocation's Board of Directors and the Young Alumni Pack Board serve the university by establishing association policy, monitoring its activities, and providing meaningful engagement opportunities. Please consider applying or nominating a fellow alumnus/a for a board position.
Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Minimum commitment of two (2) years
- Participation in five (5) meetings each year (in person or via conference call)
- Active participation in one or more of the Alumni Association's working committees. (On average, the time commitment for committee work ranges from 3-5 hours per month depending on the committee.)
- Annual philanthropic commitment to Loyola University
Young Alumni Pack Board
- The Young Alumni Pack (YAP) strives to strengthen ties with recent graduates and encourage their continued involvement with the university.
- Alumni from the classes of 2010-2020 are invited to apply for a two-year term on the YAP board.
- The board develops and sponsors events that focus on professional and personal development, community service, and social events.