Loyola Loyal Day 2021
The university's annual day of giving, Loyola Loyal Day gives alumni and friends across the country an opportunity to celebrate and support our mission of providing a premier Jesuit education in New Orleans' culture of creativity. Loyola Loyal Day 2021 will be held on March 24 and 25.
In 2021, it's not the amount.
It's the number!
The goal for Loyola Loyal Day is 500 gifts in 24 hours.
Generous supporters have created a $232,000 lead matching gift that will be unlocked when we reach the goal of 500 individual gifts. Your support is needed to make this happen!
Easy Ways to Show Your Loyalty on Loyola Loyal Day:
1. Make a gift to the Loyola Fund on March 24-25!
2. Become a Loyola Loyal Day Advocate and track your impact.
3. Create a matching gift or giving challenge.
4. Upload a personal video telling why you are Loyola Loyal.
5. Follow the countdown to 500 gifts on Facebook and use our graphics below to spread the word!
Social Media Profile Pictures
Click on your favorite image below and upload it as your Facebook profile picture. (See instructions for changing your Facebook profile picture here.)
See instructions for adding a Loyola Loyal Day frame to your Facebook profile picture here.
Printable Loyola Loyal Sign
Download your own printable Loyola Loyal sign here!
Still unsure what a Loyola Loyal Day Advocate is? Download step-by-step instructions here!