Our student-focused staff works to help students and their families seek, obtain, and make the best use of all resources available to help them finance the costs of attending Loyola University New Orleans. We aim to provide efficient and effective access to programs and services through personalized attention and the use of state-of-the-art technology. Learn more about our mission and our staff.
The financial aid staff exists to help students seek, obtain, and make the best use of all available financial resources. Each student is assigned to a specific financial aid counselor based on his or her last name. Staff work in partnership with their assigned families to help them gather the resources needed to finance their educational expenses.
Get Ready for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
Students must annually complete the FAFSA to apply for all federal, state, and institutional need-based aid programs. Below you will find links to more useful information about aid programs. The 2013-2014 FAFSA is now available online.
- NEW! Check our blog for more information about applying for aid and programs and services to help you succeed in school.
- Application Deadlines
- Recent Changes to Federal Student Aid Programs
- Renewal requirements for institutional undergraduate merit scholarships
- Renewal requirements for Louisiana TOPS Scholarships
- Academic renewal requirements for federal student aid recipients
Updated May 17, 2013