Consistent with the mission, values, and goals of Loyola University New Orleans, its prudent fiscal management, and its commitment to equal employment opportunity in employment, the staff of the Human Resources Department strive to:
- Recruit employees of the highest quality, employing them on the basis of skill, experience, education, training, character and merit;
- Provide the environment, resources and encouragement for employees to have the opportunity to develop spiritually, professionally and personally;
- Promote a culture that is student-centered and develops the whole person;
- Demonstrate “cura personalis,” care and respect of each individual, through employment practices that reflect a belief in the human dignity of each person;
- Promote a culture that recognizes and values diversity; and
- Provide compensation, benefits, recognition, and a work environment that helps attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees.
About Human Resources
The Department of Human Resources supports the teaching and research mission of Loyola by developing, implementing and administering Human Resources practices and programs that will attract and engage the highest quality employees and support them in the achievement of their contributions.
Learn about the policies and procedures that go along with the services and resources we offer.
The purpose of the staff ombudsman’s position is to promote orderly resolution of work-related conflicts where an employee wishes to raise a dispute with his/her manager, another department, or the university or to appeal a disciplinary decision. It emphasizes early identification and resolution with fair consideration of all sides of a conflict. All staff employees have access to this process.
Federal Work-Study is a federal financial aid work program funded by Loyola University and the United States Department of Education.
Loyola University administers this program in accordance with the laws, federal regulations, and instructions issued by or on behalf of the Department of Education, as well as its own institutional policies.
Employee Web Services
Employee Web Services Maintenance Schedule
The system is available each day of the week EXCEPT for:
- Tuesday - Friday: 4 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Saturday: 2 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Tuesday 6 p.m. - Wednesday 8 a.m. before each payroll