Wolf Pack Wednesday: Dining Services (Fall 2023)
Subject line: Food to Fuel Your Thoughts
Sent: June 28, 2023
Your dining experience with us is about more than just great food. It's a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility.
What’s Cookin’ on Campus
While you’re busy learning on campus, you can take advantage of the great food options available to students. We also offer mobile ordering to-go options that will be available on Sodexo’s Everyday app.
Choose from favorites like:
- Loyola's Orleans Room (aka "The O.R.")
- Smoothie King
- Wild Blue Sushi
- Bird N Brine
- The Market
Choose Your Meal Plan
All incoming undergraduate students are required to have a meal plan, and Loyola Dining Services provides several meal plan options to meet each student's tastes.
- Dining plan options for first-year students include a combination of weekly meals that must be used each week and flex meals that can be used at any point over the course of the semester.
- All plans also include Wolf Bucks, a declining balance on your account that can be used for food purchases and snacks at campus dining locations.
- You can change your meal plan without penalty within the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
If you need to talk through any meal plan questions and changes, please contact us!
- Residential Life: 504-865-2445
- Dining Services: 504-865-2997
Meet Our Dining Hall Dietitian
Iggy's Cupboard provides perishable and non-perishable food items and other essentials to any member of Loyola's community that may need a little extra help. Located in the Lower Level of the Danna Student Center, the cupboard is open from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. during the week and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on the weekends during the school year. No need to make an appointment just stop by.
Use SNAP at the C-Store
SNAP is a federal program that provides monthly benefits that help eligible low-income households buy the food they need for good health. SNAP can be used on campus at the C-Store. If you need assistance applying for SNAP, call the University Counseling Center at 504-865-3835.
Save the Date: President’s Welcome and Town Hall
President Cole will host a virtual welcome and town hall for incoming students and their parents/caregivers on July 24 from 5–6 p.m. This is an optional opportunity and will be available for viewing live and recorded on the university’s YouTube channel.