Wolf Pack Wednesday: Student Financial Services
Subject line: Your Loyola E-Bill and Payment Options
Sent: December 7, 2022
We're so glad that you will be joining our campus community this spring! You can now access your electronic tuition bill (E-Bill) through your LORA Self-Service account. We will not be sending a printed bill through the mail, only this electronic bill.
Payment Deadline: December 15
All payments, financial aid, monthly payment plans, and parent loans must be in place by December 15.
Make a Payment to your Student Account
Follow the instructions listed below to make a payment in your LORA Self-Service account, or visit this page to see step-by-step instructions with images of each step.
- Log into your LORA Self-Service account. (Get help logging into your account.)
- Select the "Student Finance" button from your home screen in LORA Self-Service.
- From your student account homepage, click on the “Make Payment” button highlighted in green.
- Next, input the amount you would like to pay for each term in which you have a balance. If you do not have a balance for a term, you will not be allowed to make a payment.
- As you enter the payment amounts for each term you will be provided a Payment Total in the bottom right of the screen. You can make payments to one or more terms.
- Next, you will choose your account payment method using the “Method” drop down box. You will be able to pay with an electronic check from a checking or savings account or by credit card. When you make your initial payment, you will be given the opportunity to save your payment method for your convenience.
Paying with Your Checking or Savings Account
- Enter the information and click the “Continue” button.
- You will be asked to review the information you entered and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive an account payment confirmation as well as the option to print a receipt. Click on the “Print” button to print or save a PDF of your payment receipt.
Paying with Your Credit Card Using PayPath
- You can make a payment by credit card by accessing the PayPath payment method. This service allows you to pay your tuition with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Please note, the vendor charges a NON-REFUNDABLE service fee of 2.85% (or a minimum of $3.00) on all card payments.
Create a Payment Plan
Follow these step-by-step instructions to set up a payment plan in your LORA Self-Service account. If you need assistance setting up your payment plan, please contact Student Financial Services at 504-865-3337 or by emailing email@example.com.
Add an Authorized User (Parent/Caretaker Access)
Follow these step-by-step instructions to add Authorized Users – such as parents and guardians – in your student account to make payments on the e-commerce platform. You can provide access to your Authorized Users to view your student account, access and print “On Demand” tuition statements, and make tuition payments.
Set up Your Refund Profile
Follow these step-by-step instructions to set up your e-refund profile in order to request refunds through your student account.
Health Insurance Requirement
All full-time undergraduate students will be automatically enrolled in our Student Health Insurance Plan for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. Premiums for the Spring 2023 term will appear on your tuition statement. If you have comparable, existing insurance through a different provider for the academic year, you may be eligible to waive coverage and remove this charge from your bill. We offer a different plan for domestic vs. international students to best meet the needs of all students. Please visit our Student Health Insurance page to see plan details, costs, and instructions for waiving coverage.
Questions? Contact Student Financial Services for one-on-one assistance.