LOYNO Master Plan: Parking Services
Subject line: The Rundown on Parking
Sent: August 17, 2022
Loyola Parking Services is looking forward to a new academic year with you in it! All students who are enrolled in on-campus classes for the upcoming academic year and who wish to park on campus must purchase a virtual parking permit. Once completed, your license plate will be used as your permit to park on campus, so you won’t need to pick up a physical permit for your vehicle to gain authorized parking access.
You can order your permit online in just a few easy steps!
- Log in through the Single Sign On (SSO) portal
- Click on the “Parking Services” option in your SSO Apps
- Select the “Permit” button in the top left hand corner of the page
- Follow the steps on the screen to add the permit to your cart and checkout
- Once you complete the application, you will receive an automated email which lists the information you provided
- The application requires 3-5 business days for processing
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a second email informing you that your permit is active, listing the location and hours valid, if applicable
In order to have a virtual permit, you must be enrolled in classes for the semester and show current vehicle registration, no exceptions.
Keep Your Bicycle Safe
If you’re planning to bike to campus, you must register your bicycle with LUPD. Go to their office on the first floor of Biever Hall to register your bicycle and receive your numbered bike permit decal to place on your bike. This will enable LUPD to recall the make, model, color, and size of your bike and the serial number in case it is ever stolen or misplaced. This is a free service and can be done 24/7.