Associate of Science in Business (Online)
Foundational business skills—available online, from anywhere.
The associate of science in business at Loyola University New Orleans is a 60-credit degree program available entirely online. Students gain foundational business knowledge, combined with rigorous liberal arts courses for a well-rounded education. In just two years, students prepare for entry-level roles in a wide range of business applications. The stackable associate program can also be applied toward a future bachelor’s degree at Loyola.
- You’ll explore introductory business concepts in finance, economics, management, and marketing.
- Our online business program can be completed from anywhere in the world, on the schedule that works for you.
- An associate degree in business provides foundational skills that are relevant to many different career paths and industries.
Associate Degree Requirements
The associate of science in business degree is a 60 semester credit hour, online academic program. Students will complete Loyola Core requirements and business discipline requirements. Completion of this academic program requires a 2.0 GPA in the business curriculum and a 2.0 GPA in the Loyola cumulative curriculum. All major courses must be completed in the department unless an exception is allowed by the department chair. No more than 30 credit hours of transfer credit can be applied to this program, and at least 50% of the business discipline coursework must be completed at Loyola.
Degree Overview 60 credits
Associate of Science in Business
Loyola’s online associate of science in business program requires 60 credit hours for completion.
- Loyola Core: 36 credit hours
- Business discipline: 24 credit hours
View the Associate of Science in Business Degree Program Course Listing (DPCL)
The DPCL serves as a helpful checklist of requirements for each program. Use this form in consultation with your advisor to plan your schedule.