Library Systems Administrator / Assistant Professor
Monroe Library, Loyola University
6363 St. Charles Ave. Box 198
New Orleans, LA 70118
Systems and Information Resources Librarian | August 2017 - present
Continuing Resources & Web Services Specialist / Interim Systems Administrator | March 2015 - July 2017
Serials Assistant | September 2014 - March 2015
Louisiana State University
Master of Library and Information Science | May 2017
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts (American Studies) | May 2011
Loyola University New Orleans
Additional coursework completed in Computer Information Systems undergraduate program | 12 credits, 2015-2017
- Web Master Association of College and Research Libraries Louisiana Chapter (2017-present)
- LOUIS LALINC Technology Interest Group Co-moderator (2016-present)
- Monroe Library Web Team (2015-present)
- Monroe Library Information Resources Team (2015-present)
- With Jaime Barilleaux. "Socially Challenged? Not us! Using Social Media to Advance your Library." LOUIS Users Conference, Baton Rouge, LA. October 5-6 2016.
- With Kevin Hebert and Cathy Sicard. "Library Services Platform Satisfaction Survey - Discussion Session." LOUIS Users Conference, Baton Rouge, LA. October 5-6 2016.
- "Tips for Live Tweeting at LUC". Article in LOUIS Lagniappe newsletter. July 28 2016.
Last Updated: August 16, 2017
The contents of this communication are the sole responsibility of Lucy Rosenbloom and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Loyola University New Orleans