- Main Form: This form should be emailed to the professors who have agreed to act as your evaluators. It should be returned to the Pre-Health Professions Advisor in both DOC and PDF format when complete. Will be sent to your evaluators upon request by the Pre-health Advisor.
- Evaluator Guidelines: This is a list of guidelines provided by the AAMC for evaluators to use when filling out the main form.
- Biographical Form: This form gives an overview of your achievements and biographical information to the Pre-Health Professions Committee and Advisor. It should be submitted via email to the Pre-health Professions Advisor in both DOC and PDF format. Available on flash drives obtainable during one on one appointment with the Pre-Health Advisor
- Applicant Checklist: This checklist will help you to make sure you have completed important steps in completeing your application. Available on flash drives obtainable during one on one appointment with the Pre-Health Advisor
- AAMC resources:
- AMCAS Instructions: updated every cycle these are the basic instructions for the AMCAS application.
- Additional resources from AAMC