Service Learning Advisory Board (S-LAB)
The Service Learning Advisory Board (S-LAB) is a leadership council made up of experienced service learning students. S-LAB members work closely with service learning staff to:
- support service learning students
- strengthen and cultivate relationships with nonprofit agencies where Loyola students serve
- plan and publicize service learning events and activities
Want to apply for S-LAB?
S-LAB openings occur when existing members graduate, study abroad, or move on to new commitments.
- You must have taken at least one service learning class at Loyola and performed well in the class and the service learning activity
- You must be willing to serve on S-LAB for at least one full academic year. For this reason, seniors are not eligible.
S-LAB is now accepting applications for 2012-2013! Deadline: Friday, April 20th, 2012 at 5:00 pm.