If you're a service learning student and don't have your own bike, use Cycloserve, a free daily bike program!
- Check out a bike, key and helmet in Bobet 113 during office hours MWF 2-3 pm and TTh 1-2 pm. If your service learning takes place in the morning, you should check out your bike the day before.
- Return your bike to the service learning office in Bobet 113 within 24 hours.
- Cycloserve bikes are subject to availability. First come, first served.
- Each bike comes with a numbered helmet and key. All bikes, helmets and keys must be returned to Bobet 113 the next business day.
- Lost or unreturned helmets and keys will incur a $50 fee charged to your student account.
- Lost or unreturned bikes will incur a $300 fee charged to your student account. It is the user's responsibility to properly secure the Cycloserve bike while serving.
- Cycloserve users must complete a liability waiver before they start using the program.