If you're a service learning student and don't have your own bike, use Cycloserve, a free daily bike program!
- Check out a bike key and helmet during office hours MWF 2-3 pm and TTh 1-2 pm. If your service learning takes place in the morning, you should check out your bike key the day before.
- Pick up your bike in the West Road Garage and ride to your agency.
- Return your bike to West Road Garage within 24 hours and lock it up in the same location. Return your key and helmet to Bobet 113 the next business day.
- Cycloserve bikes are subject to availability. First come, first served.
- Each bike comes with a numbered helmet and key. All helmets and keys must be checked out from Bobet 113. All helmets and keys must be returned to Bobet 113 the next business day.
- Lost or unreturned helmets and keys will incur a $50 fee.
- Lost or unreturned bikes will incur a $300 fee.
- Bikes must be returned to the same bike rack under the roof in West Road Garage and locked to a secure bike rack. Cycloserve bikes may not be locked to fences or railings.
- Cycloserve users must complete a liability waiver before they start using the program.