Leave of Absence

Students who find it necessary to “stop out” during the course of their studies must submit a Leave of Absence Form to the Office of Student Records. The leave is good for one year and will facilitate reentry. Previously enrolled students returning from an official leave of absence are subject to the policies of the official university bulletin under which they were last enrolled.

View the official procedure regarding a Leave of Absence in the Undergraduate Bulletin »