Your admission application includes the following items:
- A completed application for undergraduate admission.
- A statement of your educational objectives and reasons for wishing to attend Loyola (150-word minimum).
- Official transcripts from every college or university you have attended, even if you did not receive credit. If you have not completed at least 12 hours of college credit or more, we will also need your official high school or GED transcripts.
- If you are not yet 22 years of age and have not completed 12 hours of college credit from an accredited institution, official ACT or SAT scores are required.
- If you are applying to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, you must be a registered nurse with a current license to practice in the United States
Regular admission cannot be guaranteed without the above.
NOTE: All college, high school and GED transcripts must be received in the original sealed, unopen envelope from the institution that course work was completed for the transcript to be considered official.