Loyola offers one-stop-shop for information on graduate degrees tonight
Loyola press release - April 5, 2010
Interested in furthering your education and career by earning a graduate degree?
Find out how at the Loyola University New Orleans Graduate Studies Open House on Thursday, April 15, at 6 p.m., in the Danna Student Center St. Charles Room on Loyola’s main campus.
Free appetizers and drinks will be served before an information session, and participants will be entered into a drawing for two $500 scholarships for tuition.
Loyola offers a host of graduate degrees in a number of exciting disciplines. Representatives from the following degree programs will be at the open house to answer questions on application requirements:
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Criminal Justice
· Master of Music in Performance
· Master of Music Therapy
· Master of Pastoral Studies
· Master of Religious Education
· Master of Science in Counseling
· Master of Science in Nursing
· Doctor of Nursing Practice
Please RSVP at www.loyno.edu/jump/graduate by Wednesday, April 14, 2010.