Calling all photographers! - Second Juried Loyola International Photo Contest
Loyola press release - February 20, 2006
Second Juried Loyola International Photo Contest
Did you take that perfect photo when you were traveling, studying or working in another country; a photo that captures the essence of another culture, country or people? If so, now is your chance to show it. Winning entries in the International Photo Contest will be exhibited in the Living Room in the Monroe Library beginning March 20 during International Week, and remain on exhibit through Spring 1. There will be an opening reception on March 20 at 5 p.m.
1. Due Date: All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm February 23, 2006 to the Center for International Education, Mercy 308.
1. can be film based or digital
2. must be 8 X 10 or larger, matted, unframed
3. photographers can submit up to 5 entries
3. Subject: Photos should be of a subject from any country other than your home country.
4. Registration: Each photo must have a registration form attached to the back of the photograph.
5. Participants: This contest is open to all members of the Loyola community - students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
6. Juried: Photos will be judged by a committee of professional and amateur photographers and the best will be selected for display. Loyola International Photo Contest winning entries exhibited in Living Room from March 20 - April 30.
For more information http://www.loyno.edu/cie/programs/Photocontest.htm, Tel: 504-864-7550 or e-mail: CIE@loyno.edu.