Spirit of Loyola Awards Nominations-Due Thursday, March 27
Loyola announcement - March 6, 2003
The Center for Student Leadership Development is announcing that nominations are now open to recognize students, student organizations and a faculty or staff advisor to a student organization.
Spirit of Loyola For
- International Understanding by a Student or Student Organization
- Racial & Cultural Education by a Student or Student Organization
- Community Service By a Student or Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
- Exceptional Leadership by a Student
A complete description is available by downloading the Spirit of Loyola Awards Descriptions and Nomination Form. The form has been streamlined this year to one page. Nominators are asked to complete the form or ask the individual or student organization president to complete the nomination form.
All nominations are due in the Student Affairs Office, Rm. 205 Danna Center by Thursday, March 27, 2003. Any member of the Loyola University community may make a nomination. Self-nominations are encouraged.
The Center for Student Leadership Development will make the award presentations at the Twenty-first Annual Student Leadership Banquet on Wednesday, April 23, 2003.
The nomination form can be viewed and printed out using Adobe Acrobat Reader.