Loyola at a Glance
Offices in Monroe Hall moving due to construction
November 30, 2012
Several departments and offices in Monroe Hall are packing up and moving to new digs to accommodate ongoing renovations to the 43-year-old building. While most areas have already moved, the remainder will relocate in the next two months. These moves affect only faculty and administrative offices. No classrooms are being relocated at this time.
The following departments and offices are moving to these permanent and temporary locations:
Permanent relocations -
- Information Technology - Monroe Library 219
- Academic Resource Center - Marquette 110 and 112
- Upward Bound - Mercy 103 and 106
- Internal Audit - Marquette 321
- Professional and Continuing Studies - Marquette 270
- University Honors Program - Monroe Library 112
- Women’s Resource Center - Marquette 315 and 318
- Grants and Sponsored Programs - Marquette 301
- Institutional Research and Effectiveness - Marquette 320
- General Counsel - Marquette 250
- Government Relations - Marquette 240
- Emergency Management - Marquette 418
- Academic Affairs Budget Manager - Marquette 319
Temporary Relocations -
- Department of Physics - Monroe 259 and 262
- Department of Political Science – Modular Office Building Rm. 11, Mercy Parking Lot
- Department of Sociology – Modular Office Building Rm. 9, Mercy Parking Lot
- Department of Mathematical Sciences – Modular Office Building Rm. 17, Mercy Parking Lot
For more information, contact Physical Plant at 504-864-7490.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.