Loyola at a Glance
Loyola hosts graduate studies open house
April 1, 2011
Loyola University New Orleans will host a Graduate Studies Open House on Thursday, April 14, at 6 p.m. in the St. Charles Room in the Danna Student Center. The open house aims to provide information about the many Loyola graduate programs to those seeking to continue their education. Financial aid experts will also be available to explain the many ways to make Loyola education affordable. Participants’ application fees will be waived and free drinks and appetizers will be available before the information session begins. There will also be a drawing for two $500 tuition scholarships.
A wide variety of Loyola graduate degrees will be represented in multiple disciplines.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Criminal Justice (M.C.J.)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration (M.S.C.J.A.) – online
- Master of Music Performance (M.M.) - vocal and instrumental
- Master of Music Therapy (M.M.T.)
- Master of Pastoral Studies (M.P.S.) - on campus and online
- Master of Religious Education (M.R.E.) - on campus and online
- Master of Science in Nursing in Health Care Systems Management (M.S.N.-HCSM) - online
- Master of Science in Counseling (M.S.C.)
- M.B.A./ J.D.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) – online
For additional information or to RSVP, visit http://www.loyno.edu/jump/graduate/. Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 13.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.