Loyola at a Glance
Grad Fair brings the bling, and more, for graduating students
February 18, 2011
It’s that time of year again! Graduating students can shop ‘til they drop and gather important commencement information at the 2011 Graduate Fair on Tuesday, Feb. 22, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. in the St. Charles Room in the Danna Student Center. Drawings will be held throughout the day for great prizes, including bookstore gift cards, a spirit basket, diploma frame and Balfour gift certificates. The Graduate Fair for law students will be held Wed., March 2.
At the fair, students who plan to graduate in May can find out information about:
- Caps and gowns—those planning to participate in the May commencement are required to order these.
- Personalized announcement orders—announce your accomplishment to friends, family and colleagues.
- College rings—show the world you did it by proudly wearing your official Loyola University New Orleans ring. Order now for guaranteed graduation delivery.
- Formal portraits—sit for a formal cap and gown portrait taken by a professional photographer.
- Student Records—verify the status of your graduation application.
- Student Finance—check your account balance and obtain payment deadlines
- Scholarship and Financial Aid—get information on Stafford Loan exit interviews.
- Alumni Association—join the association and pick up your invitation to the annual senior crawfish boil.
For additional information, contact the University Bookstore at 504-865-3262 or visit www.loyno.bkstr.com.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.