Loyola at a Glance
Retirement fund information session on campus next Friday
October 16, 2009
Loyola University New Orleans faculty and staff are invited to attend an information session by Brett Hammond, chief investment strategist with the university’s retirement planner, TIAA-CREF. The session takes place on Friday, Oct. 23, 11 a.m. - noon, in Nunemaker Auditorium, located in Monroe Hall.
Hammond will speak on how the new rules for investing can help participants:
- adequately save for retirement and other long-term financial goals.
- choose investments wisely.
- firmly maintain an appropriate risk tolerance for your individual needs and goals.
- selectively tune out the distractions in the market that may tempt you away from your long-term plan.
- finally achieve a safe and secure retirement.
For more information, contact Donna Rochon in Human Resources at 504-864-7272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.