Loyola at a Glance
Grad Fair is Tuesday in Danna Student Center
February 27, 2009
The 2009 Graduate Fair will be held this Tuesday, March 3, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. in the St. Charles Room, and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. in the University Bookstore, both located in the Danna Student Center.
Students who plan on graduating this May should stop by and receive information on the following:
- Cap and gown orders—required for those planning to participate in the May commencement.
- Personalized announcement orders—announce your accomplishment to friends, family and colleagues.
- Student records—verify the status of your graduation application.
- Student finance—check your account balance, obtain payment deadlines and find out about Perkins Loan exit interview requirements.
- Scholarship and financial aid—get info on Stafford Loan exit interviews.
- Alumni Association—join the association and pick up your invitation to the annual senior crawfish boil.
- College ring—show the world you did it by proudly wearing your official Loyola University New Orleans ring. Order now for guaranteed graduation delivery.
For additional information, contact the University Bookstore at 504-865-3262 or email@example.com.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.