Loyola at a Glance
Loyola University New Orleans Law Reunion set for Nov. 7-9
October 24, 2008
Loyola University New Orleans will host Law Reunion Weekend, Nov. 7-9, 2008. Attendees must RSVP and register for all events by contacting Bart Folse at (504) 861-5741 or firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the registration link.
The schedule of events is as follows:
Friday, Nov. 7, 2008
- 8 a.m.- Moot Court Golf Tourney, Audubon Park Golf Club. To register: http://law.loyno.edu/alumni/moot_court_golf_form.php or (504) 861-5648.
- 5 p.m.- Investiture Ceremony, College of Law, free.
- 6 p.m.- Dean’s Cocktail Reception, College of Law, free.
Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008
- 8 a.m.- National Wolves on the Prowl Community Service Day, free. Sponsored by Loyola SGA and the Loyola Alumni Association.
- 9 a.m.- CLE class, “Digital Workflow for Attorneys, Using Technology to Save Time (and Money) and Decrease Your Stress Levels.” For information or to register: http://law.loyno.edu/cle or (866) 250-8617.
- 11:30 a.m.- Senior Advocates Society Brunch honoring the Class of 1958, Commander’s Palace restaurant, 1403 Washington Ave., $35 per person in advance.
- 7:30 p.m.- Reunion Celebration, Preservation Hall, 726 St. Peter St., $45 per person in advance.
Sunday, Nov. 9, 2008
- 10:30a.m.- Mass, Holy Name of Jesus Church
- 12 p.m.- Saints vs. Falcons Viewing Party, Monkey Hill Bar, 6100 Magazine St., free. Sponsored by Loyola Young Alumni Committees.
- 3 p.m.- Vienna Boys Choir performance, Holy Name of Jesus Church, $25 for general admission, $15 for students. For tickets: http://cmfa.loyno.edu/montage/vienna-boys-choir or call the box office at (504) 865-2074.
Loyola at a Glance is written and distributed for the faculty, staff, students and friends of Loyola University New Orleans. It is published by the Office of Public Affairs, Greenville Hall, Box 909, 7214 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 861-5888.
Information to be included in Loyola at a Glance must be received 2-3 weeks in advance of the publication date. Send us your news here.