ENVIRODecisions is a newsletter dealing with the communication of environmental issues, is published periodically by the Loyola University New Orleans Center for Environmental Communication, a program within the School of Mass Communication.
Editor-in-Chief: Robert A. Thomas
Volume 4, Number 1
- Winning the War, but Missing the Target Not in Their Backyard "Covering the Environmental Beat" Hich School Workshop Begun 2000 Institute of Environmental Communications Fellows Named Economic Value of the Coast Visitors: Ricardo Garcia, Paulo Chitas, Rita Siza, António Marques, and José Pedro Frazão from Portugal Visitor: Yu Suhua from China
- LUCEC Abroad, LUCEC at Home
Volume 3, Number 4
- 14 Tips for Talking to Reporters Population Genetics Workshop The Role of Communication in Attendance Records of Rural Primary School Children Stingless Bee Trail Visitors: Gua Yuan, Chen Fan, Xu Gang, and Caleb Loo from China
- Visitor: Darryl D'Monte from India
Volume 3, Number 3
- Creating Perspective Initial IEC a Success What You Don't Know May Hurt You Kicking the Petrochemical Habit (Part II) Visitors: Inger Marit Kolstadtbraten & Aaslaug Undheim from Norway
- Visitor: Mike Anane from Ghana
Volume 3, Number 2
- Old Name, New Ideas What Shintech Should Have Done Business Without the Fossil Fix (Part I) The 1999 Institute of Environmental Communications
To request a hard copy of any issue of EnviroDecisions just contact us with your name and mailing address.