Rankings + Honors
We rate great.
The Princeton Review 2015
- Loyola was named by The Princeton Review in its 2015 Best 379 Colleges list.
- Loyola ranked in the #2 in the nation for “Lots of Race/Class Interaction” and #6 for best “Town-Gown Relations,” which gauges how well students get along with members of the local community.
- Loyola ranked #16 for “Easiest Campus to Get Around” and #16 for “Best Quality of Life.”
- Loyola ranked #5 for "Best College Newspaper."
- Selected as a 2013-2014 College of Distinction by the online guide for college-bound students, counselors, and parents.
- College of Law’s moot court program was ranked as a top 10 advocacy programs in the country by The National Jurist.
- For five consecutive years (2009 – 2013), Loyola’s Wolf Pack Athletics Program has been named a prestigious NAIA Champions of Character Five Star Institution, recognized for excellence in integrity, respect, sportsmanship and leadership.
- Our Criminal Justice Administration online degree program is ranked #11 in the country by TheBestSchools.org, a leading higher education/career website in 2013
- BestCollege.org ranks our Online Master of Science in Nursing degree program among the nation’s best
- Rated A for our safety record and listed as one of the safest universities in the country by Reader's Digest in 2013.
- Named a 2012 Best Value Private College by Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
- Named a Best Buy in the Fiske Guide to Colleges 2012.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Online Master of Science in Nursing Degree Programs in 2012 by TheBestColleges.org.
- Ranked #15 nationwide among master’s universities for the number of graduates who go on to successfully receive doctoral degrees and # 35 nationwide for the number of alumni who join the Peace Corps by Washington Monthly.
- Ranked #34 for undergraduate participation in study abroad programs for those universities ranked as a Top 40 Master’s Institution by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education by the Institute for International Education and the U.S. Department of State.