Rankings + Honors
We rate great.
Top U.S. Fulbright Producer
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs named Loyola University New Orleans among the Top U.S. Fulbright Producers for the 2015-2016 academic year. Recipients of Fulbright grants are selected on the basis of academic and professional achievement, as well as demonstrated leadership potential.
U.S. News & World Report 'Best Colleges'
#4 in the region for diversity
#10 "Best Regional Universities of the South"
#12 "Best Value" in the South
Top 150 online education programs
#39 Best Online Nursing Programs
The Princeton Review's 'Best Colleges'
#13 Lots of Race/Class Interaction
#11 Town-Gown Relations are Great
Best 381 Colleges
Best 294 Business Schools
College Choice 2017
College Choice ranked Loyola University New Orleans #46 in its Best Online Master's Degrees in Nursing. In 2016, College Choice ranked Loyola in the Top 50 Catholic Colleges and Universities, No. 11 overall among 2016 Best Regional Southern Universities, and #19 overall in Best Master's in Nursing Programs and #49 in Best Nurse Practitioner Programs.
Healthcare Management Degree Guide 2016
The Healthcare Management Degree Guide ranked Loyola University New Orleans #19 in Best Master's Degree Programs in Healthcare Management for students who want to get the most "bang for their buck." Programs were selected for ranking based on debt ratings, cost of attendance, amount of tuition assistance provided, accreditation, and acknowledgement by a national ranking body.
College Raptor Hidden Gem 2015
College matching platform, College Raptor Inc., named Loyola University the top “hidden gem” for the state of Louisiana. The distinction is defined as high-caliber colleges and universities which receive fewer than 5,000 applicants per year but have a total enrollment of greater than 1,000.
Business Insider's Best College Campuses In America 2015
Loyola University New Orleans was ranked #13 among college campuses in America. The list combined rankings of more than 100 colleges for categories including college libraries, dorms, campus scenery, quality of life, and more.
President's 2015 Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll
Loyola University New Orleans was named to the President's 2015 Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, which highlights the role colleges and universities play in solving community challenges. As a result of these efforts, more students are likely to pursue a lifelong path of civic engagement that achieves meaningful and measurable outcomes in the communities they serve.
- College of Law’s moot court program was ranked as a top 10 advocacy programs in the country by The National Jurist.
- Loyola’s Wolf Pack Athletics Program has been named a prestigious NAIA Champions of Character Five Star Institution, recognized for excellence in integrity, respect, sportsmanship and leadership.
- BestCollege.org ranks our Online Master of Science in Nursing degree program among the nation’s best
- Ranked #15 nationwide among master’s universities for the number of graduates who go on to successfully receive doctoral degrees and # 35 nationwide for the number of alumni who join the Peace Corps by Washington Monthly.
- Ranked #34 for undergraduate participation in study abroad programs for those universities ranked as a Top 40 Master’s Institution by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education by the Institute for International Education and the U.S. Department of State.