Wolves on the Prowl
Wolves on the Prowl, planned and led by Loyola’s Alumni Association and Student Government Association, pairs volunteers from the Loyola community with programs throughout the country that need help. In 2011, more than 550 people participated, including alumni from 17 cities across the nation.
In 2012, volunteers will be worked primarily in Loyola’s own backyard. Projects included:
- The New Freret—Volunteers worked along the Freret Street corridor weeding, collecting garbage and removing graffiti.
- Green Charter School—Volunteers worked in the school and in the Edible School Yard.
- Common Ground Nursery Project
- The Good Shepherd School—Volunteers coordinated a field day for students of the Good Shepherd School.
- Second Harvest Food Bank—Volunteers assisted in receiving, sorting and packaging food.
Alumni Success Stories
Below you will find a links to alumni success stories: