Paying Tuition Online
Make a payment by electronic check, VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
In This Section:
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is pleased to provide an electronic information service especially for parents. The service is called email@example.com and through it the subscriber will receive email reminders of financial aid filing deadlines, billing dates, and other significant events. It will help you keep in touch with your student 's financial aid situation. .
- Subscribe now.
- Read the latest newsletter.
- Find archived issues.
LORA (Loyola's Online Records Access) is available for parents of students who have been authorized to view their son or daughter's educational and financial records. LORAPAR provides the information most requested by parents and makes it available when the need arises - not just during “regular business hours." You will be able to view grades, account balances, class schedules, and the IRS Form 1098-T which parents may need when filing their income tax. NOTE: The University's new financial aid system, PowerFAIDS, does not offer the option of a separate parent sign-on.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
- College Parents of America
- Parent and Student Financial Aid Resource Center
- The U.S. Department of Education's Higher Education Center - The Higher Education Center's purpose is to help college and community leaders develop, implement, and evaluate programs and policies to reduce student problems related to alcohol and other drug use and interpersonal violence.
- Caring for elderly family members
We know that the process of applying for financial aid can be very confusing for families. We hope the resources we provide will be helpful to families who may be going through the process for the first time. Visit our page for Undergraduate Students for additional information. See also Financing Tools for Parents (includes information on budgeting for "other" expenses and whether students should have credit and /or debit cards)
The resources on our Preparing for College page are specifically designed to answer the questions asked by younger students, their families and guidance counselors.
- Money Management Tools for Students and Young Alumni
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
- A Letter to My College Bound Daughter
- -Parents, Teens and Money: Where Should You Begin? from College Parents of America
- University Emergency Info Web Page
- Mandatory Health and Safety Disclosures
- Kids Off to College? Are They Covered? Review Our Insurance Checklist
Updated September 30, 2012