Online Loan Counseling
- Mandatory "Entrance" Counseling Requirements for Federal Student Loans
- Financial Aid Awareness Counseling - Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid and assist you in managing your finances.
- Financial Literacy Counseling - This counseling session will provide students with some basic financial knowledge that will guide them on the path to financial success.
Mapping Your Future's Non-Traditional Student online counseling session covers a variety of topics and includes:
- Returning to school
- College admissions
- What field of study?
- Financial aid
- Getting assistance
- Financial literacy and money management
- Loan Management Counseling - This counseling session was developed to provide loan management, financial literacy, and career planning information to assist student loan borrowers who are preparing for graduation.
- Grace Period and Repayment Counseling - This counseling session provides information about how to manage your student loans after college, whether your loans are in the grace period (payment will start soon) or already in repayment. The information can be especially beneficial if you are having difficulty repaying your student loans.
Updated July 13, 2013