Money Matters Newsletter
Servicemembers and their families face unique financial challenges. We will be partnering with several organizations that work to provide money management resources geared towards meeting these challenges to produce a periodic newsletter, Money Matters, for the military community at Loyola.
- Check out other newsletter options
Index -By Academic Year
- September 2013: TOPICS : Federal Parent and Student Loan Interest Rates for 2013-2014 * Tips for Dealing with an Unexpected Loss of Income * National Voter Registration Day is September 25th * Find Your Inner Iggy * Developing Good Study Habits * Are You "NOLA Ready ?" * Make the Connection.
- August 2013: TOPICS: Are You New to Loyola University New Orleans? Ten ways to save when you are broke * Facebook Tips for the Military Community * Managing Your Money During the Academic Year * Make the Connecton
- July 2013 -- TOPICS: Interest Rates for Federal SUBSIDIZED stafford loans will increase in 2013-2014 * National Military Consumer Protection Day is July 17 * 7 Tips foe Reducing Energy Bills * Helpful Tips for Servicemembers with Federa Student Loans.
- Volume One: October 2012 - June 2013
Updated August 16, 2013