Why Insurance Coverage is Important:
Your health and personal security are never guaranteed. Having an adequate level of insurance makes good sense. The following links discuss the coverage options you can consider to protect your personal property, health, and dependents while you are in college—and after.
- Understanding Insurance
- Getting Insurance
- Five Common Insurance Myths and the Facts Behind Them
- Choosing the Right Insurance Company
- Avoid the Wrong Kinds of Insurance
- "Should I Buy Renter's Insurance?"
- 7 Tips for Young Adults Buying Health Insurance for the First Time
- A Lesson in Health Insurance for College Students
- Getting Intimate with Health Insurance
Programs Offered Through Loyola
Families should shop for and purchase the insurance coverage that best meets their needs. These programs are available for purchase by students.
In the News...
Updated July 17, 2013