We know that the process of applying for admission and financial aid can be overwhelming. We have a lot of information on this web site so we want to point out some of the most important ones for you.
- Check out our new blog on Paying for College and Resource Page for High School Seniors
- Preparing for College will give you links to a number of very good sites to help you with your college search. Louisiana students should pay particular attention to Early Awareness Programs in Louisiana
- Timelines for High School Seniors is our version for students applying to Loyola University New Orleans
- Money Management -- you need to learn some basic money management concepts and skills before you start college.
- Net Price Calculator -- this is the latest addition to our web site. The goal is to give you an idea about the estimated costs and the potential aid that you may be eligible to receive if you choose to enroll at Loyola and meet all priority application deadlines.
- Tools to Evaluate Colleges - from the National Association of Student Financial Aid Adminstrators
- Know Before You Owe - from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau
Remember, at Loyola, your admissions application serves as your application for all institutional merit scholarships. We utilize the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") to determine your eligibility for all need based institutional , federal and state aid.
Finally, we want to make sure that you and your parents are aware that Congress is discussing the future of Federal Financial Aid Programs as part of the Debt Ceiling Debate. Please read this information carefully and contact your elected representatives if these programs are important to you.
Updated January 8, 2013