Graduation and Beyond
Alumni Association Graduation Awards
This award is offered to Loyola University New Orleans graduating seniors. A $1,000 award will be granted to one graduating senior from each of Loyola’s five colleges and graduate programs. The award will be applied towards the recipient’s student loan account upon graduation certification. Learn more and apply at the Loyola Alumni Association Graduation Awards page.
Please make sure you complete an online "Exit Loan Counseling " session before you leave campus. We want to make sure you understand your rights and responsibilities as you enter repayment. Come see us with any questions and we will help you find the answers.
- Top Ten Student Loan Tips for Recent Graduates
- Grace Period and Repayment counseling for Stafford and Direct Loan borrowers.
- Federal Direct Student Loan Repayment Information
- NEW!Summary of Income-Based and Income-Contingent Repayment Plans---NASFAA has created a “cheat sheet” that summarizes the components of each plan – eligible borrowers, eligible loans, monthly payment calculations, forgiveness provisions, etc.
- NEW!Pay As You Earn Repayment Program
- Consequences of Defaulting on a Federal Student Loan
- Student Debt and the Class of 2011
- Undergraduate Student Loan Repayment Options
- Graduate and Professional Students -Loan Repayment Options
- American Bar Association Statistics on Average Loan Debt -2001-2010
- National Student Loan Data System
- Federal Consolidation Loans
Money Management Tips
Check out the new dedicated section on our web site for alumni
- Tips and Resources for Graduating Seniors
- Money Management for Young Alumni
- Financial Planning for Graduate School
- For Graduate School and Beyond (in progress)
Community Service Opportunities
Loyola University Alumni Association
The Alumni Association is made up of more than 45,000 Loyola alumni, and is growing by the hundreds each year. The Alumni Association is your link to Loyola.
Keep in touch with us, and we'll keep you informed about events in your area, what's going on at Loyola, and what your classmates are doing.
Powered by NerdScholar
Updated April 29, 2013