Completing the FAFSA
Students who are interested in applying for need-based financial aid must annually complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA").
Our school code is 002016
Is this the first time you're completing the FAFSA ? Check our blog for more help throughout the application process.
- Application Deadlines
- Seven Easy Steps to Completing the FAFSA (for the 2013-2014 Academic Year)- Thanks to our colleagues at the University of California at Santa Barbara for developing this tutorial
- Your Guide to the FAFSA (Spanish)
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Tips for Applicants in Unique Situations
- "Expected Family Contribution " ("EFC")
Preview the New Changes
- Simplification Behind the Scenes
- Learn about the new IRS Data Retrieval Tool (and why you want to use it!)
Federal Aid Program Changes
Congresss is currently debating several significant changes to federal financial aid programs. Click here for information on these changes.
College Goal Sunday
College Goal Sunday is a FREE event designed to help college bound students and their families with the financial aid application process. Financial Aid professionals will be on hand to help complete the necessary paperwork (Free Application for Federal Student Aid—FAFSA) to get the funding needed to go to college with a particular focus on helping low-income, first-generation college student families.
Updated January 12, 2013