CBFWS Jobs - Young Audiences
- Researching educational programs to create a database of potential client information.
- Occasional site visits with the Program Associate to observe Teaching Artists in the classroom.
- Assist Program Associate in planning professional development events.
- Occasionally assist with off-site events such as fundraisers or performances.
- General office work including filing, copying, and answering phones.
- Assist the staff with special projects
PURPOSE OF JOB WITHIN ORGANIZATION
To provide administrative support to the Program Associate, Program Director, and Teaching Artists to ensure that Young Audiences programs are of the highest quality.
- Basic computing skills (and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel)
- Basic internet research skills
- Eagerness to help the other members of the staff between tasks assigned by the Program Associate
- Professional phone etiquette and communication skills
The Program Associate will provide periodic supervision, performance evaluation, and administrative support. Orientation will take place during the intern's first day of work. Training for specific tasks will be ongoing.
Updated August 19, 2013