CBFWS Jobs - Neighborhood Housing Services
- We have an existing Access database (to track our direct services to youth, families and schools) that needs modifications. We also need help developing queries in this Access database.
- We are developing another Access database (to track our training, coaching and consulting services to schools). We need someone to finish construction of this database and develop queries for our reports.
- We also track discipline data from partner schools on suspensions and violent behavior in an xcel document. This document must be modified to include our newest partner schools.
- Data Entry
- Generate Reports
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
The purpose of this position is to assist the Center for Restorative Approaches in capturing data and generating evaluations and reports about its transformative conflict resolution work in New Orleans schools.
Confidentiality Agreement will be required prior to starting.
- Familiarity with designing Excel and Access databases
- Experience developing queries and reports with Excel and Access
- Candidate should be a responsible self starter, with the ability to handle confidential information and data
- Expert proficiency at Excel and Access preferred but not required.
Supervisor will give an orientation to the existing databases and assign tasks on a daily basis and review tasks and progress at the end of each week.
TRAINING & ORIENTATION PROVIDED
A one day Orientation to the Program and existing data systems.
Updated August 19, 2013