CBFWS Jobs - Home Ownership Center Administrative Support Assistant
Homeownership Center Administrative Support Assistant
- Respond to mail, voice mail, and e-mails
- Assist HomeOwnership Center Trainer with data entry
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Assist with preparation of HomeOwnership on-site workshops
- Assist HOC department with correspondence to community partners
- Assist with marketing mail outs for the HomeOwnership Center
- Assist HomeOwnership Center in organizing internal and external events and meetings
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
The HOC trainer will coordinate the orientation and training for the HOC administrative support assistant
As a administrative assistant, this person will need to have the ability to organize, plan and implement office procedures, have proficient word processing skills, assist in performing necessary tasks related to specific program classes and workshops, possess effective customer relation skills, exhibit sensitivity to a diverse socio-economic population, must have effective oral and written communication skills, work independently, and must meet deadlines.
Assignments and feedback from HOC trainer.
Updated August 8, 2013