CBFWS Jobs - Green Light New Orleans
Assistant Membership Program Coordinator
- Conducting phone surveys to increase membership among past program participants
- Researching community outreach opportunities
- Conducting outreach at tabling events
- Creating a garden display that can be used for outreach
- Developing outreach materials
- Assisting with current member stewardship
- Assisting with the creation of video tips about gardening and energy efficiency
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
The purpose of this position is to raise funds to support programs that help New Orleans residents become more energy efficient and increase their household sustainability.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
Students will sign a contract with Green Light detailing the expectations for the position.
- Interest in environmental issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Some means of transportation
- Flexible schedule is a plus
- Interest in learning about nonprofit fundraising
Students will report directly to the Program Coordinator. The Assistant Membership Program Coordinator will work independently with frequent check-ins. Green Light Staff members will be around the office at all times to help students as needed and answer any questions students may have about their work.
TRAINING & ORIENTATION PROVIDED
Students will receive orientation and basic training in day to day activities on their first day of work. More in-depth, specific, and specialized training will occur as needed.
Updated August 19, 2013