Calculators - FinAid: The Smart Student's Guide to Financial Aid custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Your "expected family contribution" for federal financial aid programs - learn more about how it is calculated
- Net Cost Worksheet- this worksheet will let you calculate how much how much it may cost you to attend Loyola after all of your aid has been credited against your outstanding charges for tuition and fees and on-campus room and board plans. Please review the information in "Calculating Living Expenses" for additional information.
- Information for Potential Students and Their Parents
- We have updated the information on our online "net price calculator" to comply with the requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act ("HEOA"). Please remember that this information is geared to incoming freshmen for the 2013-2014 academic year..
- Cost Information and Calculators on the College Navigator Web Site. This site, maintained by the Department of Education, provides families with historical cost data for schools and a calculator which uses estimated student expenses data to estimate the total tuition and fees charged over the duration of a typical 4-year program at this school.
- To access the multi-year tuition calculator, click on "estimated student expenses(before aid)"
Loan Repayment Calclulators
Saving for College
Updated February 9, 2013